Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
CRM Analyst (DATG)
The Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Analyst will have strong project management and analytical skills, and will support the Disney ABC Television CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships through email campaigns, push notification campaigns, and consumer insights. The Analyst will support Direct Marketing efforts as well as CRM/Research projects. The Analyst will report to the Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across DATG business units.
• Executes e-mail marketing and push notification campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting
• Works in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email and push campaigns
• Maintain and develop data collection portals and data integrations as they relate to CRM programs and initiatives
• Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization
• Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights
• Other projects as assigned
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in email marketing
• Proficiency in email/push marketing with demonstrable knowledge of best practices, understanding of trends related to privacy and regulatory environment, experience with common tools in the marketplace, etc.
• Experience with email management services (Cheetah Digital, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc.)
• Proficiency with web analytic tools, marketing analytics/metrics, and standard marketing KPI's with various online and offline channels
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in Excel
• Basic knowledge in HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in CRM or marketing strategy; 1 year in push marketing
• Experience working in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau
• Experience with app management services (Braze, Urban Airship)
• Experience with ancillary email service providers (Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Litmus, etc.)
• Basic database structure understanding
• Experience with app user experience/ user interface concepts
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new skills, programs, and processes
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent combination of work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.