Coordinator - Contract Administration
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/28/2018 3:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator - Contract Administration jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator - Contract Administration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator - Contract Administration? Job Summary:
The Disney ABC Television Group is seeking a highly motivated individual with exemplary organization and communication skills to support the Executive Director of Contract Administration and provide support to the entire team.
• Maintain calendar for the Executive Director
• Provide written correspondence such as: cover letters for agreements, cover letters for payments, and e-mails to outside agencies, agents, lawyers and talent
• Update and maintain numerous and varied charts, lists, reports, etc.
• Document scanning, copying, and distribution
• File maintenance (create files, labels, upkeep of file room, etc.)
• Maintain records management (archives) for the department
• Responsible for office supplies (purchasing, stocking, etc.)
• Departmental filing
• Monitor incoming faxes
• Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
• Provide phone coverage
• Draft, distribute and track agreements through execution
• Payment tracking/database entry
• Act as a back-up for other assistants/coordinators within the department on an as need basis
• Experience working in an office environment
• Exceptional organization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• SAP experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.