Advertising Account Manager
Disney ABC Television GroupSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
The Account Manager is responsible for all digital post-sales advertising campaign coordination including ad trafficking and technical support for the ABC Owned Television (ABC OTV) stations.
This position will coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Inventory Management, and Ad Services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video assets in FreeWheel, monitoring campaign performance, communicating campaign status, collecting creative assets and ensuring they meet technical specifications, testing online ads, troubleshooting online ad issues, analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit
• Experience in digital ad operations, account management or technical support
• Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
• High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team
• Ability to bridge communication between technical and non-technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders.
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
• Capability to carefully gather and filter complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
• O utstanding written and oral communication skills. At ease and credible with senior sales and agency executives.
• Experience in ad trafficking or ad trafficking technical support
• Experience using FreeWheel or other digital ad serving systems
• Familiarity with database applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC National Television Sales, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC National Television Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.