Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney ABC Television Group (DATG) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support 2 Vice President Business Affairs Executives within our ABC Entertainment business of DATG. This role will support an environment that is high volume and fast-paced handling confidential information.
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars
• Answering and screening incoming calls
• Drafting and revising correspondence and contracts under the supervision of the business affairs executive
• Handling the preparation and processing of expense reports
• Managing, maintaining, and organizing a high volume of departmental files
• Creating, maintaining and updating charts and databases
• General office duties including photocopying and scanning
• Contributes to departmental projects as well as implements special projects as assigned
• Interacting with confidential information with integrity
• Candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative experience supporting executives with a strong knowledge of the industry
• Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
• Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Works with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
• Proactive and takes appropriate initiative
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization
• Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility
• Prior agency desk, legal and/or business affairs experience
• 3 or more years of experience in an administrative role supporting executives
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.