Administrative Assistant Business Affairs
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2018 4:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Administrative Assistant Business Affairs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant Business Affairs? Job Summary:
This position provides day-to-day administrative support reporting to the Vice President, Business Affairs and New Media, ABC Entertainment, and the Director, Business Affairs at FreeForm. It is ideal for candidates interested in digital rights, television production, and learning more about how and when TV shows go from broadcast to online/mobile, preferably with some contract administration or paralegal experience. While not an avenue to a production/creative or attorney position, this opening offers an opportunity to interface daily with departments across the company, including Marketing, Scheduling, Legal, Publicity, Sales, Merchandising, and abc.com.
• Answering and screening incoming calls;
• Updating and populating databases with agreements and video assets;
• Creating and maintaining departmental files;
• Compiling, obtaining signatures for and distributing talent agreements and exhibits;
• Assisting in the creation of charts for annual pilots/series books and assembly of same;
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars;
• Handling the preparation and processing of expense reports and vendor and talent invoices and ordering supplies;
• Updating status reports;
• General office duties including scanning/photocopying, faxing and filing;
• Assisting in setting-up offices and cubicles for new hires and moves within the Business Affairs department;
• Contributing to departmental projects as well as implements special projects as assigned;
• Acting as back-up/overflow for department assistants
• Drafting basic form agreements.
• 2 year minimum prior administrative experience
• Computer proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; experience with Adobe Acrobat, SAP, SharePoint, Keynote and/or Prezi preferred;
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, proven by the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment;
• Ability to prioritize a variety of projects at any given time;
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form;
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice and be flexible with hours.
• Contract administration or paralegal experience
• Bachelor's degree in media related field or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.