Senior Analyst- Digital BI
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including TV Everywhere, OTT, VOD, DLTO, Social Media, and Virtual Reality. The Digital Analytics team is looking for a Sr. Analyst – Digital BI that will leverage many analytics tools to ensure proper implementation of analytics requirements across all digital platforms for all networks.
1. Collaborate with business and technology teams to ensure analytics tracking is accurate across various platforms.
2. Build and execute analytics QA testing plans
3. Perform ongoing data quality assurance
4. Working with cross-function teams to investigate data anomalies and provide solutions
5. Act as a liaison with IT on new data sources, designing, implementing and testing complex reporting requirements, and utilizing established system standards and procedures.
6. Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote self-service, efficiency, and best practices within the company
7. Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
* 3 years of experience with digital analytics or web analytics
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Impeccable attention to details
* Proficiency with Google Analytics or Omniture
* Demonstrates understanding of digital tracking and tagging QA
* SQL, Python, R, or any coding experience a plus
* Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI experience a plus
* Comfortable and effective working in a dynamic and past-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY