Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Discovery Inc. is looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team. The Integrated Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of cross-platform marketing programs created for National Advertisers across TLC, Food Network, OWN and Cooking Channel. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Integrated Ad Sales Marketing.
A successful candidate will be agile, organized, and able to execute and deliver quality work in a timely manner.
1. Support the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team in developing and executing marketing initiatives across TLC, Food Network, OWN and Cooking Channel.
2. Act as a key contact for the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team, partnering with teams across the company including Ad Sales, Programming, Creative Services, traffic, Business Affairs, Digital, and Social in order to develop and execute custom marketing solutions
3. Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grids that list all sold and pending sponsors elements
4. Manage collection of sponsor assets and approval processes to fully implement added value such as On-Air Custom Billboards, Short form, and Tagged Tune-Ins, as well as turnkey digital and social assets.
5. Assist with the development of sales materials and recaps/sizzle reels of custom promotions
6. Support Manager and Director with responses to RFPs including brainstorming creative solutions for advertiser needs and designing pitch decks
7. Assist with budget management and invoicing
8. Administrative support on special projects such as Upfront presentation/toolkit and events as needed
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing or sales support role
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong creative thinking and problem solving ability
* Must be detail-oriented, comfortable working with numbers (budgets) and able to multi-task
* Must work well independently and with a team
New York City, New York, NYC, NY