Manager - Digital Ad Operations
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
The Manager – Digital Ad Operations will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, inventory, billing, cross promotion, creative services, and development teams in the daily operation and implementation of advertising on Discovery web sites, CTV, apps and distribution platforms. This position requires a very high-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and proficiency, and a highly independent and self-motivated individual.
1. Manage day to day activity of Digital Ad Operations team.
2. Trafficking que requests from account team as necessary to uphold 24hr team turn around.
3. Audience measurement, and 3rd party Ad tag verification. ( IAS, MOAT, DV, etc.).
4. Oversee QA campaign setup, creative, and vendor pixels.
5. Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
6. Pull ad hoc reports.
7. Support ad sales and ad sales marketing teams to ensure ad capabilities and to maximize revenue generation.
8. Maintain site creative specs and perform regular quality assurance checks of ad delivery.
9. Monitor and help correct any delivery or inventory issues.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience using Doubleclick / Freewheel / Operative preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in interactive media and advertising.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
* Demonstrated strong communication skills, with the ability to converse with clients/agencies.
* Must possess strong organizational and analytic skills.
* Experience with HTML, JS, including online creative formats and related code.
* Ability to create, modify and troubleshoot most web-based ad types.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN