Inventory & Yield Coordinator- Ad Sales
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a team member within Discovery Digital Media’s Planning and Operations team, the Inventory and Yield Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of inventory and revenue analysis and reporting across the entire portfolio of Digital properties. Supporting the Director of Digital Revenue/Yield, the Coordinator will also need to produce ad hoc reports and interact regularly with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders, including the Ad Sales, Ad Operations and Finance & Accounting.
1. Create and manage daily sellout reports across the multiple properties and platforms, providing an overview of monetization opportunities across a convergent sales team.
2. Compile daily fill rate reports across all Digital inventory types; Identify and communicate opportunities/risks as needed
3. Review and approve Ad Sales campaigns in order management system; ensure accurate pricing and inventory allocation across digital platforms.
4. Conduct audits and analysis of Ad Sales campaigns for primary business and market classifications (ie, upfront/scatter).
5. Present recommendations on ad server changes to maximize campaign delivery; advise Director and Analyst on potential inventory optimizations
6. Manage advertiser/category spending reporting to inform future pricing/sales strategy
7. Ad hoc reporting and analysis for over-arching team on an ongoing basis
* A minimum 1yrs experience in online media environment with strong working knowledge of online advertising industry
* Passion for Digital Media and the online advertising business
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Quick learner, as candidate will require a mastery of our System(s) and processes within a few months of hire
* Comfortable communicating on phone and in email with Sales and Management staff members
* Expert at manipulating, analyzing and reporting on large data sets using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
* At ease working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
* System Knowledge:
o Microsoft Excel (essential)
o Digital Ad Servers and Order Management Systems (Operative, Freewheel, DFP)
o Comscore, Nielsen DAR, MOAT, Google Analytics, and/or other 3rd party measurement platforms
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY