Digital Marketing Sr Manager
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Sr Manager - CRM
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As the Digital Marketing Sr. Manager - CRM you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the TVE business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team. With your creative and detail oriented skills you will gain an in-depth understanding of the digital audience, platforms and products that help drive the success of the business.
1. Develop strategies to activate users and increase engagement to drive viewership within our apps (iOS/Android/Connected Devices) reduce churn and maximize LTV through organic and paid channels.
2. Oversee all aspects of campaign development to drive retention and engagement across TVE platforms and channels including push notifications, in-app messaging, email, paid and organic remarketing.
3. Partner with external agency to support and develop push, in-app communication and email marketing tactics that grow TVE revenue, streams and align with corporate goals.
4. Collaborate with internal analytics team to develop a framework to manage, report and forecast retention metrics on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
5. Drive continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, marketing automation tools.
6. Develop, lead and implement a multi-channel digital CRM strategy across organic and paid touch points.
7. Create actionable test strategies to optimize customer journeys using best in class marketing automation tools.
8. Think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to roll up your sleeves and execute on a self-starting basis across the Discovery portfolio of brands: Discovery, TLC, HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel, ID, Science, Animal Planet, Velocity, AHC, Destination America, Cooking Channel, DIY and Discovery Life.
*5 years’ experience in subscriber or membership based digital businesses with a proven track record of overseeing successful multi-channel CRM programs using email, push notifications, social media and other digital channels.
* You are a digital CRM pro with proven ability to leverage behavioral insights to drive engagement and reduce churn.
* Expertise within marketing automation/CRM tools preferred.
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
* Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneous
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* MBA/MA are a plus with right candidate.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, HGTV, Food Network, Investigation Discovery and Animal Planet.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.