Digital Marketing Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsMadrid, MD
Full Time Job
The Business Unit:
discovery is the definitive non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service. discovery has the largest-ever content offering of any new streaming service at launch, featuring a wide range of exclusive, original series across popular, passion verticals in which Discovery brands have a strong leadership position, including lifestyle and relationships; home and food; true crime; paranormal; adventure and natural history; as well as science, tech and the environment, and a slate of high-quality documentaries.
The Digital Marketing Team is in charge of brand marketing, performance and CRM for discovery , focusing on the full-funnel customer experience. We’re looking for a brand new member of the team, someone who loves digital marketing and branding; a curious witness of the streaming wars and the subscription business; a truly expert implementing creative marketing campaigns for the scratch; an avid user of both strategy and tactic to connect brands and contents with audiences; but above all, a team player with the best attitude to face challenges and to have fun at the same time.
The job responsabilities will be on:
• Brand Marketing
• Performance Marketing
• Help to ensure discovery brand and creative consistency in each campaign and in all media as TV spots, OOH, print, radio, display, video online, email, etc.
• Support on the local go-to-market strategy, aligning with the global marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with regional teams ensuring local relevance and high promotional value of all creative proposals and strategies.
• Responsible for planning, supervision, execution and final delivery of the local creative assets related to discovery .
• Coordinate editorial merchandising and promotion strategies with a special focus on content calendar and marketing planning of local productions.
• In market support for the strategy, execution, and analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across digital marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, and Programmatic.
• Coordination with the central growth marketing team helping them to implement paid media campaigns by bringing strategy to life, collecting materials, locating assets, etc.
• Collect creative materials connecting with international marketing teams in order to produce artworks and assets to promote brands and shows. Also responsibilities for localization of international assets: offers, copy/messaging, segmentations, etc.
• Post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategy.
• Help for staying up to date on emerging trends across paid performance marketing vehicles – particularly within the streaming and/or subscription ecosystem.
• Help to grow and engage our local subscriber base through a variety of direct-response platforms and channels focused on maximizing customer lifetime value, loyalty and retention.
• Coordination of all build requirements for local engagement campaigns across different channels (email, in app, push).
• Customer Insight support. Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights to improve the customer journey, reduce frictions and increase conversion rates.
• Partner with the central CRM team to implement local campaigns, taking care of copywriting, translations, assets, etc.
The Must Have
• Strong understanding of digital marketing, paid media channels, subscription business KPIs.
• Marketing campaigns leadership, from the creative inception to the implementation.
• Ability to work across multiple projects, under tight deadlines and from both a strategic and tactical point of view.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Experience working with media, creative and production agencies managing the whole process: promotional materials, briefing, workflow, approvals, post campaign analysis.
• Excellent level of English.
The Nice to Haves
• Knowledge of the media and streaming landscapes.
• Brand management expertise.
• Experience working within a multinational environment.
• Data-driven approach.