Coordinator - Media Strategy & Analytics
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Media Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for the planning and execution of promotion across on-air, TVE and VOD platforms for assigned network(s). Responsibilities include the scheduling of promos and graphics (owned assets and cross promotion) as well as data analysis. The Coordinator will work with the media and marketing teams to ensure executions are flawless and that promotion is scheduled based on agreed upon strategies. This position reports to the Director, Media Strategy & Analytics within the Media Strategy & Analytics department.
1. Schedule promos and graphics using on-air optimizer, traffic system and digital ad server.
2. Compile data and develop post reports to analyze the effectiveness of campaigns
3. Work as liaison with Media Asset team on asset request and management
4. Assist in live events at the broadcast center as needed
5. Communicate with the Broadcast Center to address all on-air promo and graphic discrepancies during business hours and off hours
* 1-2 years experience of marketing and advertising or related experience. Media planning and/or experience with media analytics a plus. Must have fundamental broadcast marketing subject matter expertise.
* Self-starter, highly motivated, who takes initiative and has a positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator. Strong team player, high level of attention to detail, able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously. Must be able to communicate in an effective, concise, persuasive, articulate, and confident manner.
* Teamwork – Must show an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by senior team members.
* College Degree Required – Emphasis in Marketing and/or Media Strategy a plus
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
* Basic knowledge of media databases, including (but not limited to) Gabriel/GIS, GriPit, and PDS
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY