Coordinator - Digital Ad Operations
Discovery CommunicationsKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
The Ad Operations Coordinator will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, inventory, billing, cross promotion, creative services, and brand site teams in the daily operation and implementation of advertising on Discovery Inc. web sites.
1. Manage premium and remnant revenue generating advertising inventory as well as house promotional advertising
2. Traffic new ads and perform maintenance on existing placements for ad sales assistants and planners on a day to day basis
3. Participate in or facilitate special projects as required
4. Research reporting discrepancies involving outside vendors
5. Attend meetings when manager is unavailable
6. Provide backup as needed for traffic staff
* Reading comprehension skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Ability to learn, remember and implement complex instruction sets
* Strong computer skills
* Data entry skills
* Record maintenance skills
* Organizational skills
* Ability to multitask
* HTML/XML skills highly desired
* Flash skills highly desired
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a minimum of two years traffic experience.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Knoxville, Tennessee, KX, TN