Campaign Marketing Mgr
Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Eurosport Digital is recruiting for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join its Eurosport Player team. Eurosport Player (ES Player) is an OTT platform that gives customers access to linear and non-linear sports content such as Tour de France, Bundesliga and MotoGP. ES Player is available across Europe.
The successful applicant will plan and execute customer communication campaigns, delivered currently via email and soon push notifications, but expanding out to other channels as appropriate, both for business as usual and special projects.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will work within a broader marketing team with brand, event and acquisition marketing roles. They will have to adopt and cultivate an agile “test and learn” mindset in which all parts of the marketing team work together to continuously improve marketing performance.
• Driven by customer insight and industry best practices, working with the Retention & CRM Director, lead the planning and execution strategy, via email and push notifications, to improve subscriber communications main KPIs
• Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
• Collaborating with the in-life & engagement manager, external agencies and internal cross-functional teams, introduce, design and optimize new campaign. Including automated/trigger CRM programmes designed to increase customers engagement and lifetime value.
• Using behavioural data and propensity models, optimise emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, personalisation, offers, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency.
• Constantly monitor campaign results and immediately adapt activity based on new learnings
• Working with the Retention & CRM Director, forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
• Present annual and quarterly plans to senior management.
• Create benchmarks and working with the CRM data analyst track performance and develop reports for business stakeholders across all activity to ensure it overachieves against KPIs.
• Manage Vendor relationships as needed.
• Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM laws, GDPR.
• Experience in planning and creating retention email marketing and mobile push notifications for a consumer-facing organisation, ideally with exposure to subscriber business models.
• Deep expertise in email fundamentals and best practices: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs, etcetera.
• Performance obsessed
• Experience with email platforms a bonus.
• Strong creative, customer segmentation and analytical experience
• Experience in managing vendor relationships and internal teams across multiple countries, and an aptitude for working in an agile “test and learn” environment.
• Fluent English in both written and verbal forms, other European language are a bonus but not required for this particular role.
• A passion for sports content and working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with like-minded individuals.