Senior Coordinator, Creative Content
Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
dick clark productions, the world's largest producer of televised live event programming is looking for a Senior Coordinator to join a forward thinking, top notch Creative Content Department. The Sr. Coordinator reports directly to the Vice President, Content Creative & Post Production. This position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
The Sr. Coordinator, Creative Content plays an integral role in the conceptualization, writing and execution of ambitious, innovative and effective content for distribution across all owned, talent, partner, sponsor, affiliates, and fan-operated social and digital platforms. The right candidate is a talented writer who is a fan of music and pop culture with a passion for creating social media video content.
As a member of the Creative team, the Sr. Coordinator, Creative Content will work closely with the Content Strategy and Partnerships teams to develop, copywrite and produce content, based on digital programming and promotional goals and objectives set by the company's and department's executive leadership.
This role will also be crucial in the field working with high-profile talent involved with dcp shows. The right individual is quick thinking and able to adapt to different production environments and talent needs as they arise.
• Plays a role in developing creative digital campaigns around shows
• Develop both short and long form original programming across all social media platforms
• Write clear, concise and inspiring creative briefs which deliver on the brand identity then execute through production and post production
• Various other writing duties as assigned including promos, talent liners, shout outs and key messaging
• Produce on-site live programming for Periscope, Instagram Live and Facebook Live
• Have a continual pulse on current trends unique to each social media platform to drive innovation and ensure creative concepts are pushing boundaries
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture
• Assist in the hiring of creative team including freelance editors and designers
• 3 years of experience in promo/trailer copywriting and associate producing
• Experience in the social media content space
• Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
• Problem solver who can produce quality content and stay focused under constantly shifting conditions and priorities
• Passion for music, fashion, film, social media and all things pop culture is a must
• A demonstrated, innate understanding of social media content and platforms
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commitment to excellence, working nonstandard hours (including weekends) when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
• Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment
• Experience with live events
• An enthusiastic google doc user
• Bachelor Degree in related field preferred
dick clark productions is an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls. No Agencies Please Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online