Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
dick clark productions, the world's largest producer of televised live event programming is looking for a Junior Editor to join a fun, creative team of producers and editors who create compelling reels, promos, packages and social media content around our tentpole award shows. This position is based in Santa Monica.
The ideal candidate is a talented, quick editor, fluent in pop culture and social media platforms who appreciates the role music plays in telling a compelling story. The right person knows how to cut a sizzle reel that communicates a concept and understands how to create and edit specifically for social media, particularly Instagram Story format.
Duties and Qualifications
• 2-3 years' experience and the ability to switch easily between cutting sizzle reels for shows in development and content for all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram feed and story).
• Experienced in Adobe Premiere.
• Experience in After Effects and Photoshop knowledge a plus.
• Understanding codecs, frame rates, how to organize media and technical savvy is a huge bonus.
• Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
• Team player with positive, proactive, problem solving attitude.
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree
Please forward resume and a brief cover letter telling us a little about yourself and your experience, along with samples showing a variety of work experience cutting sizzle reels and social media content, specifically Instagram Story.
dick clark productions offers a fun, exciting work environment and an opportunity to be very creative. Join this successful, fast-paced team and help us shape the future of entertainment!
dick clark productions is an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls. No Agencies Please Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online