Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
UX Designer (Method EXP division)
MethodEXP currently has an opening for a UX Designer.
The UX designer is passionate about interface design and usability. He or she is dedicated to creating the best experience for end users. Our goal is to provide attractive, functional, and consistent interfaces to all our tools.
The role requires a broad knowledge of UX design and usability concepts and involves working with both users and developers to enhance the internal tool sets.
• Create UX mockups, prototypes and storyboards to communicate design ideas.
• Collaborate with Core and Application developers in an agile, fast-paced environment.
• Establish and maintain reusable design standards and guidelines.
• Evangelize design and usability concepts across all Method Studios locations.
• Excellence in design and aesthetic vision -
• A design forward attitude with form, function, and the delight of the End User in mind -
• Willing to iterate and solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions -
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in UX/UI design.
• Solid understanding of design and testing methodologies.
• Demonstrated graphic design abilities.
• Ability to work with users and developers, and to communicate effectively with both.
• Knowledge of the latest UX/UI best practices, trends and technologies.
• Experience in game / app / mobile / web / or architectural design
• Must have Unity knowledge of Canvases, Button logic, Animator logic and basic programming
• Must have experience in Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Must have basic knowledge of 3D drafting Software Maya, Rhino, etc.
• Preferred VR/AR experience
• Unity3d (Canvases, button logic, animator logic, basic C# programming skills)
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
• 3D Software (Maya, Rhino)
• Sketch app for Mac
• After Effects