Technical Project Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have a need for a Technical Project Manager. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to 'make things'. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a desire to learn and solve problems.
• Collaborate closely with our product, development, and operations teams to ensure the on-time delivery of products and projects
• Manages complex projects (or set of projects) and ensures the alignment of all project dependencies, milestones & deliverables
• Coordinating the efforts of team members and/or third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
• 8 years experience in a project management capacity
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Experience in leading and managing multiple complex projects concurrently
• Experience with M&E, and Media Workflows
• PMI/PMP/Agile certification
• Expertise with project management software tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
• Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.