Taxation & Audit Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
Job Description for Taxation & Audit Manager
Person is primarily responsible for both direct and indirect Tax in compliance with recent laws and regulations.
-To lead the Tax strategy for the India Organization
-To be compliant with Indirect tax, Direct Taxation and Transfer Pricing.
- Ensuring timely and correct filing of Income Tax and GST returns as per law
- Tracking and sharing periodic update on various amendments and changes in laws
- Handling assessments of Income Tax, GST, Transfer Pricing or other Direct/Indirect tax departments
- STPI : Monthly Softex, Monthly return , Quarterly return, Annual Performance Report, Tentative performance report.
- SEZ : Annual Performance Report, SEZ notices.
Preparing MIS reports to top management on financial performance.
Independently handle internal audits ensuring audit schedule/plans are executed on time without compromising on quality parameters
Managing the Stat Audit – Preparation of Balance sheet & Profit & Loss A/c with schedules
Bringing in the best accounting practice and financial control
CA with 10 years of experience in Taxation and financial reporting.
D. Following professional traits are necessary requirements:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Should have excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP/ERP, presentation and report writing skills are important
3. Preferably from service industry only preferable ITES/ Media/ Entertainment / E-commerce.
4. Experience in Big 4 Audit firms or MNCs
E. Key skills
Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing, Auditing, Accounting