Talent Acquisition Specialist
Deluxe EntertainmentToronto, ON
Full Time Job
Stereo D is currently seeking a creative and ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR team. The main responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to develop and implement effective strategies to showcase our culture and to attract and drive artistic talent to Deluxe and its divisions.
• Develop and implement an effective talent acquisition strategy for creative as well as non-artistic positions.
• Partner with management team to identify behavioural attributes and technical requirements of the team
• Create intriguing career postings that highlight and showcase Stereo D culture and generate excitement on various platforms including social media.
• Source, interview, extend offers and communicate interview outcomes to candidates.
• Build a pipeline of candidates by attending and/or organizing networking events, job fairs and liaising with post-secondary institutions to establish relationships.
• Recommend and action new sourcing methods while staying on top of the competitive landscape for talent
• Manage the Talent Referral Program and make enhancements for current and future openings.
• Assist in the global launch of the Workday ATS
• 2 years recruiting experience within a creative environment/company. Animation and VFX industry preferred.
• Have familiarity and contacts within the creative talent pool including compositors, artists, post-secondary institutions, creative organizations and other affiliations.
• Ability to gain credibility and establish relationships quickly with your clients and potential candidates.
• Proven self-starter and results driven. You will take the initiative to build out your network and make improvements where a gap exists.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to fill positions quickly
• Experience launching networking events is an asset.
How to apply:
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.
Stereo D is the recognized leader in high-quality conversions of 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery, working with major motion picture studios, directors, cinematographers, and VFX supervisors to bring their vision of 3D storytelling to the screen. The company also provides end-to-end 3D production services on feature films, television productions and commercials. Stereo D is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe.