Deluxe EntertainmentMoosic, PA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Moosic, PA.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and resolving complex technical problems across an IT infrastructure, services including Linux, Active Directory, virtualization, LTO Tape Library and SAN/NAS storage.
• Storage and Archiving administration (LTO Tape Library Operations)
• Technical management of physical and virtual systems, including servers and storage.
• Shell scripting (Bash, Python or PERL) for administration tasks
• Troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers.
• Ability to install, configure and monitor Linux (RedHat/CentOS) OS and software.
• Ability to install, configure and monitor Windows OS and software.
• Ability to set up systems for remote administration, system polling and performance monitoring.
• Performing high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery.
• Writing documentation for the technical support staff on systems-related procedures.
• Participate in racking and cabling equipment when necessary.
• Additional duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience and professional certifications.
• Minimum 3 years related information technology technical experience.
• Experience with SAN/NAS Storage Administration (StorNext/Quantum or other)
• Ability to administer enterprise server and virtualization technologies, Linux (RedHat, CentOS), VMware ESXi.
• Basic to intermediate Linux administration
• Experience with Linux shell scripting (or other scripting language)
• Fiber Channel switch administration (Brocade) a plus.
• Active Directory administration a plus.
• The individual must be flexible, willing to embrace business and technology change.
• Team player, also capable of independent work, study and analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
• Will be required to participate in after-hours, weekend and holiday on-call rotation. Some travel will also be required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.