Sr. HRIS Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Sr. Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst. This position is located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior HRIS Analyst uses a broad knowledge of Workday, HR operations and regulations, strong attention to detail, creativity and respect for confidentiality to create data driven solutions that affect business outcomes and provide an optimal user experience. This role is responsible for implementing and (Continuous Improvement) managing the HR information systems and identifying areas where the business can improve efficiency as it relates to these systems. This role interfaces between the business (HRBPs, Recruiting, functional groups and users) and IT.
• Serves as the technical point-of-contact and subject-matter expert providing optimal use of Workday and other systems utilized by the global Human Resources team or systems that enable Human Resources activities for leaders and team members across the Association.
• Performs applicable system maintenance, process improvement, and conducts user training.
• Creates complex reports and dashboards and analyzes trends for varied audiences from team members or special project teams to the Executives.
• Configures and implements system enhancements or adjustments within various Workday modules, including Time and Absence, Recruiting, Performance and Core HCM.
• Manages HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
• Uses data to inform decisions that build a strong quality of hire, retention and leadership capabilities, and a strong employment brand.
• Management, administration, and support of the HRIS and talent management systems that provide payroll and compensation, benefits, performance management and assessment, succession planning, recruiting and onboarding tools.
• Develops, manages, and enforces system standards, policies, and procedures.
• Monitors daily HR integration files with third party payroll vendor, resolves issues in a timely manner
• Manages processes to maintain or improve the team member and leader experience.
• Reviews, tests and implements quarterly system updates or patches and maintain data integrity rules and processes.
• Works with the team to set project schedules, set priorities and determine long-term plans
• Manages relationships with implementation partners/vendors to coordinate necessary software fixes, refreshes, upgrades, and planning for current and future initiatives.
• Provides training and guidance on the system as needed.
• Monitors HR help central portal and provides timely responses/resolutions
• Fuses HR data with data from other business functions to provide correlation or trends across data sets that drive business outcomes.
• Recommends process or customer service improvements or solutions, policy changes and/or variations from established policy to HC leadership.
• May be asked to manage projects or provide other support for HR systems initiatives.
• Maintains awareness of current trends in HR data management and metrics with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Technical / Analytical field, or related field (A combination of education and experience may be considered).
• Minimum four years' experience in HRIS administration.
• Must be proficient in Workday, including Time, Absence, Recruiting and Advanced Reporting.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on experience with Excel.
• Previous experience managing confidential data required.
• SHRM or HRCI Certification preferred.
• Experience with an implementation of Workday or other ERPs HR, and ADP Payroll a plus.
• Familiarity with HTML, SQL and SharePoint a plus.
• Knowledge of: Principles and practice of managing sensitive data, Human Resources philosophies and practice, Compensation and Payroll requirements, local/state/federal employment laws affected by data management, Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Adobe PDF. Demonstrated proficiency with an HR ecosystem and technical architecture.
• Skills in: Organizing, assessing technological needs, data and process gaps, setting performance goals and objectives, applying HR best practices, explaining system processes to non-system experts, HRIS administration, managing projects in varying stages of completion, reporting progress or data in meaningful formats, clarifying, explaining, listening, taking directions, problem solving, time management, and coaching others.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.