Senior Business Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is a key team member of the Deluxe Program Management Office for EMEA. This senior team member should be able to complete data analysis on clients' services and workflows in order to understand migration plan to the new Deluxe One platform, a fully cloud based distribution and asset management platform. The Snr BA will lead a number of client on-boards, often engaging with clients to ensure necessary data is procured and clients understand the benefit drivers for this data.
Are you the right candidate?
You will be a business analyst with a great portfolio behind you that demonstrates your ability to take on high profile projects, a can do attitude, able to create practical plans when faced with ambiguity, demonstrate a flexible approach and can suggest next steps and direction as opposed to require it to make positive progress.
You will have an understanding of the content media, publishing or similar industry and be able to quickly grasp the complexities of this business.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will already be able to build strong relationships with business and technology teams, adapting your style and approach to the audience and create a collaborative atmosphere. You will be enthusiastic and curious about how the business and technology works, driven by a desire to deliver a quality product but will also be mindful of the goals of the project and comfortable challenging when requirements stray from the scope or the solution does not meet the needs of the business.
Key skills the Senior BA should demonstrate include
• Communication – written and spoken
• Technical Understanding/Capability
• Problem Solving
• Client Management
• Business Operations understanding
• Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
• Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
• Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
Deluxe are in the middle of a complete business transformation as all digital medial distribution workflows are being re-engineered in order to on-board them to the new Deluxe One platform. Once complete, expected by Q2 next year, the focus will move to the Digital Cinema and Localisation and Access Services business.
• Understand the Deluxe Product offering and work closely with the product team to on-board existing and new clients onto the ONE platform
• Be a product SME within the Deluxe business in EMEA
• Able to demo and explain to clients, client services, technical services and operational teams and take them through the on-board process – from submitting data to the product team to embedding new process in the business
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs – when working on new client on-boards
• Manage customer relationships and expectations by ensuring they have accurate up to date status of project activity, together with the PM
• Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
• Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
• Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
• Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
• Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
• Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
• Assess business process and system inefficiencies
• Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
• Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
• Serve as a liaison between Operations, Client Services and Technology Services to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates as needed
• Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines, decide on mitigating or resolving actions for risks or issues or decide to escalate
• Develop and execute test plans
• Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.