Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring all Kraken production work orders are scheduled correctly to guarantee the efficient and timely completion of work throughout the digital cinema operation.
You will work with client services and other operational departments to manage workloads across the business in order to facilitate delivery of client requirements via the current operational infrastructure.
You will collate a range of data and information to provide forecasts and reports to the business as required.
• Schedule Kraken work orders to deliver content as per client delivery requirements.
• Manage theatre and CDM bookings.
• Manage the prioritisation of operational queue's facilitating the production process to ensure client deadlines are met and operational teams are not overloaded.
• Work with the Client Services team to ensure production forecasts are maintained as accurately as possible.
• Provision of various reports as per business requirements.
• Liaise with operational departments to ensure work load is balanced vs capacity.
• Raise any capacity/operational/forecasting concerns with Scheduling Manager for remediation and/or escalation.
• Liaise with, and provide support to, other operational departments within DTDC EMEA and worldwide.
• Experience working within scheduling or bookings environment
• Experience in the film industry associated with operational management
• Knowledge / experience of digital cinema workflow
• Good working knowledge of a related scheduling system
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Methodical approach to work
• Strong IT literacy
• Ability to multi-task.
• Highly diligent approach to work is essential due to the technical nature and importance of output from this department
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to handle high pressure situations
• Ability to prioritise and manage fast changing and large workloads
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers:?We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity:?Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity:?We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership:?We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate:?Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations:?We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.