Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers:?We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity:?Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity:?We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership:?We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate:?Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations:?We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring all production work orders are scheduled correctly to guarantee the efficient and timely completion of technical work throughout the Broadcast Digital Delivery operation.
You will work closely with Client bookings teams ranging from BBC, Netflix, Universal and Disney, as well as internal and external operational departments who utilise cutting edge technology, such as Clipster and Vantage.
Our purpose being to manage workloads across the business in order to facilitate delivery of client requirements via the current operational infrastructure.
You will collate a range of data and information to attain a knowledge of upcoming work and provide reports where necessary to the business as required..
• Schedule work orders to deliver content as per client delivery requirements.
• Manage the prioritisation of operational queues, facilitating the production process to ensure client deadlines are met and operational teams are not overloaded.
• Work with the Client Bookings team to ensure upcoming projects are scheduled as accurately as possible.
• Regular contact with external facilities to ensure workload is balanced between facilities we schedule for.
• Provision of various reports as per business requirements.
• Liaise with operational departments to ensure work load is balanced vs capacity.
• Raise any capacity/operational/forecasting concerns with Head of Scheduling for remediation and/or escalation.
• Liaise with, and provide support to, other operational departments within DTDC EMEA/ Broadcast Delivery and worldwide.
• Actively delivery and collate information via daily and weekly meetings with operational and Bookings departments.
• Experience in multi-tasking within deadline driven environments.
• Experience working within scheduling or bookings environment
• Experience in some form of analysing data or tasks to make informed decisions on prioritising workload for operational departments.
• Good working knowledge of Scheduling systems or bookings systems.
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Highly diligent approach to work is essential due to the technical nature and importance of output from this department.
• Ability to monitor various tasks to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Great customer service skills for internal staff communications.
• Ability to handle high pressure situations.
• Perivale office based with flexibility of remote working in London based facility.