Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios,
independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. .
We currently have an opening for a Recruiting Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Recruiting Coordinator will assist the Recruiters and the Talent Acquisition team with the entire recruitment process, from scheduling interviews through formal offers of employment and on-boarding.. This role will support the Delivery, Localization and
Corporate Divisions within Deluxe.
• Coordinate and schedule candidate telephone, video and in-person interviews across multiple time zones.
• Coordinate onboarding and new hire orientation .
• Assist in posting open positions on various job search and social media sites..
• Assist with Talent Acquisition reporting/metrics.
• Utilize an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for managing candidates through the recruiting process.
• Build and maintain successful relationships with the Talent Acquisition team, candidates, hiring managers, stakeholders and senior management.
• Help ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies.
• Previous recruiting, scheduling, administrative or project coordination experience in post-production and/or the entertainment industry is preferred. .
• Prior HRIS reporting experience within ATS or HCM platforms preferred. Intermediate to advanced level experience with MS Office (particularly Excel).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize while meeting multiple deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.