Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. (DESG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for
production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world. We currently have
an opening for an Recceptionist within our Creative Services division. This position will be located in New York, NY.
THIS IS AN EVENING COORDINATOR ROLE, CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK LATE AFTERNOON- EVENING SHIFT:
- Receive and greet incoming clients and staff, log entries, and track personnel.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Assist client services team with food orders and deliveries.
- File various documentation.
- Reconcile spending receipts.
- Coordinate employee security badges and parking passes.
- Handle special projects as directed.
- Conduct administrative duties as necessary such as scanning, filing, and faxing.
- Work closely with our Scheduling department to maintain current production schedules
- Handle projects for the Operations team (parking instruction, employee badges, etc.)
Requirements / Background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- An understanding of VFX and Post Production processes and pipelines is preferred
- Excellent eye for detail
- Clear and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Interest in learning new material as needed in fast-paced and technical professional environment
Candidate is also be expected to be "all hands on deck" when needed for company events, so a flexible schedule is necessary at times
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Some knowledge of Xytech, FileMaker Pro, and Shotgun database management software preferred
- Google Docs