Production Project Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
Position Overview: Project Coordinator
• Processing new projects that come in from the client.
• Determining work flow and steps.
• Creating detailed POAs and communicating clear information about projects to other departments and the global team in different time zones.
• Updating work trackers to ensure projects are being assigned to users in a timely fashion and to denote accurate status of projects.
• Involve in daily communication and follow-up to ensure each project flows smoothly within the time line, receives adequate checks, and is completely ready for delivery on time.
• Provide support to users regarding projects that are work in progress during the shift.
• Sending availability requests to users as needed.
• Take calls as needed
• Remains flexible and proactively helps as needed in an area of need
• Implements good, open mind, tireless commitment to team
• Excellent and timely communication skills
Skills & Personal Attributes
• Clear & precise communication skills.
• Proven research skills and fact-checking using Internet-based search engines.
• Good at analytical skills.
• Good people management skills.
• Should be able to schedule work.
• Should be able to delegate work.
• Broad cultural knowledge and wide range of interests.
• Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline.
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint.
• Team Management and Leadership skills a must.