Post Production Supervisor
Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Post-Production Supervision: Supervise and coordinate finishing production for television, marketing and broadcast projects.
• Project Planning and Organization:
• Schedule, prioritize and plan of finishing pipeline for long form projects; tailor a strategy for each specific project.
• Customer Service: Maintain and build relationships with new and existing business.
• Team Communication: Use clear and concise communication to coordinate teams of operators, artists, engineers and finance personnel in order to meet project goals.
• Workflow Development: Maintain knowledge of the cutting edge processes by providing fresh solutions to new technology working practices.
• Project Management: Maintain a customer facing position while supervising and coordinating television finishing services; Scanning, restoration, conform, data i/o services, color-correction, various mastering, budgeting and reporting.
• Scheduling and Communication: Plan client schedules with studio resources and communicate progress and financial reports to internally and externally. Communicate strategically to clients, artists, engineers, finance and other technical support staff to meet objectives and expectations.
• Organization: Manage multiple projects simultaneously with time sensitive deadlines while prioritizing tasks and anticipating customer needs.
• Cost and Status Reporting: Track and maintain client cost reports and overall finishing progress on a daily or weekly interval.
• New Technology: Proficient understanding of acquisition formats, 4K, 16bit, HDR, and Web applications. Remain flexible to challenge traditional post practices in favor of newer methodologies to support a dynamic environment.
• 5-6 years of mainstream post-production experience
• Knowledgeable of television post production practices, visual effects, data centric workflows and all flavors of distribution elements.
• Exposure to mainstream filmmakers and Hollywood culture
• A self- starter, detailed oriented and capable of working well under deadline driven timelines
BUSINESS SYSTEM EXPERIENCE:
• Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook proficiency
• ScheduAll or Xytech Preferred (not required)
Proficient with web applications and portals for job management