OSA Support Tech
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an OSA Support Technician. This is a non-exempt fulltime position located in Wilmington, Ohio and reports to the OSA Support Supervisor, or a designee or successor.
The OSA Support Technician is in place to respond professional and timely to all requests and inquires made by our Digital On Screen Advertising (OSA) clients, exhibitor clients, and subcontractors in a customer service call center environment. Perform monitoring, technical troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, and resolution of various systems
• Team player working in a contact center environment involved with providing detailed technical support and customer service needs.
• Perform system monitoring, problem diagnosis, detailed step-by-step incident documentation and reporting.
• Deliver media content fulfillment to customers as necessary via various delivery systems which may include electronic and/or traditional physical delivery mediums.
• Use scripted and non-scripted troubleshooting of Digital OSA hardware and software issues on Digital OSA systems, including projectors, servers, and client-side equipment such as audio processors and automation systems.
• Evaluate customer and system generated incidents and escalate within the OSA Support Center, or to higher level support as required per SOPs to resolve customer issues.
• Contribute to knowledgebase and troubleshooting processes, training, and maintaining current documentation of standard operating procedures in defined manuals.
• Manage end to end incident resolution and repair transactions as required, perform outbound customer satisfaction and incident calls, create service reports as required by internal and external parties, complete and document all incidents in accordance with SOPs and within SLA's.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the OSA Support Center, telephone system; Email; OSA Systems; Web Based Applications, Alert Incident Reporting System, Motion Picture Exhibition systems and Clients.
• Communicate directly with clients as required.
• Able to work the any hours needed in the event of high volume.
• Documents all activity and conversations regarding orders, customers, and issues.
• Provide high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and projection of a positive attitude in working with TDC internal and external customers, subcontractors, carriers and any other vendors to ensure zero defect business is maintained.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. AS or equivalent experience and/or technical certifications preferred.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Technical Support or equivalent training required, computer hardware and software knowledge and certificates a plus (MSCE, Cisco, DBA, .net Programming).
• Basic computer networking knowledge required including Remote Desktop, Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux OS, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Cables, Racks, and Patch Panels.
• Experience in electronic/satellite and/or traditional terrestrial media delivery systems desired.
• Understanding of technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP, multicast, and broadband telecommunications required.
• Experience in Quality Control with understanding of root cause analysis and performance measurement is a plus.
• Experience with Audio/Video systems, specifically cinema hardware and/or software systems, such as 35mm and Digital cinema servers and projectors, audio processing, and theatre automation systems desired.
• Experience in coordinating efforts and escalating incidents within a tiered support infrastructure, including field services representatives, engineering and development technicians, and vendors is preferred.
• Familiarity with cinema environment is desired.
• Experience with incident management systems and web-based applications is preferred.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) required; Other applications such as SQL, Access desired.
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills with strict attention to detail required.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Deluxe Technicolor confidential information.
• Must have a positive attitude, pleasant manner and be a strong team player.
• High energy level, strong work ethic, effective in a fast-paced, dynamic technological environment.
• Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and display an aptitude toward technical learning.
• Must be reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Must work assigned shift and be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base and their peak operating periods. (week-ends, holidays, sick coverage)
• Ability to handle self professionally in all situations demonstrate creativity, use good business judgment, initiative, and accept responsibility.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to satisfy customer requirements.
• Ability to sit and stand as needed.
• Ability to occasionally lift or transfer up to 35-pound equipment.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to greet and entertain visiting clients, customers, and vendors.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast paced environment.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including week-ends and holidays.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized workstation.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any ot
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.