Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Network Operations Lead with 5 years of experience managing teams in a Network Operations Center or other related customer support environment. The position will be responsible for the successful management of Deluxe Network Operations Center out of the Bangalore location and its technology products and solutions that focus on video on demand (VOD), digital asset management (DAM), digital video distribution, among others.
• Overseeing and successful lead of the Network Operations Bangalore team
• Has an understanding of all duties and responsibilities within the NOC
• Builds solid and collaborative relationships with team members while fostering a productive teamwork environment
• Prepare Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Recommendations after service outages
• Participate in the creation, maintenance and distribution of standard operating procedure documentation.
• Participate in the creation, maintenance and distribution of training documentation and training sessions within the NOC.
• Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality
• Participate in cross training within the NOC to eliminate any single points of failure
• Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation, respond to alerts in a timely fashion, escalate issues as needed
• Maintain systems uptime of 99.99%.
• 3-5 years of experience managing 24/7 NOC teams, preferably in the Media/Video/Broadcast/Post Production sectors.
• 3-5 years of experience managing/leading customer and support escalations directly
• 5 years working with Linux and Windows servers
• Demonstrable IT Service Management leadership experience and results: Trend Analysis, Problem Management, Continuous Service Improvement, Management Information Reporting, Change Management etc
• Must be able to lead a highly technical team delivering high availability services on a 24/7 basis
• 3 years of experience with monitoring solutions such as Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti, or Solarwinds
• Experience with managing service delivery/support using Helpdesk and Wiki Systems (Atlassian Confluence and Jira, Zendesk)
• Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, service request and trouble reports
• Must be able to communicate professionally with customer telephonically
• Experience with Helpdesk and Wiki Systems (Atlassian Confluence and Jira, Zendesk)
• ITIL Foundation certification minimum
• Solid networking fundamentals required. Must understand VLANs, basic Cisco IOS, DNS
• Must have very strong problem solving skills
• Willingness to work extended hours / weekends to meet project deadlines
• Desirable: previous experience of designing, building and launching a NOC from the ground up. Highly desirable: experience of the above in a Broadcast/Media/Video/Post Production sector.
• Highly Desirable: ITIL Expert certification
• Experience of Broadcast Technologies and Systems such as: Media Asset Management (MAM) systems, Encode/Transcode/Packaging/DRM, Broadcast video, audio, OTT and metadata fundamentals.
• Understanding of XML as used in the video/media sector
• Knowledge of emerging video formats 4K / UHD / IMF along with HDR is useful.
• Proficiency in Splunk or similar log parsing
• Engineering degree/masters in an engineering, IT or technology based discipline, such as:
• Broadcast Engineering, Bachelors in Technology, Bachelors in Engineering (Electronics, Communications, Systems etc).
Whilst living our company values:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.