Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ASSISTANT/MANAGER PURCHASE
• Implementing proper Purchase process.
• Getting quotations from vendors as per company's policies.
• Preparing or correcting the purchase policies wherever necessary.
• Negotiation and selection of vendors.
• Preparation of vendor Contracts.
• Issuing Purchase order.
• Periodically taking quotations and reviewing the prices.
• Tracking of usage of material.
• Checking the accuracy of the invoices and approval for accounting.
• Accountable for all the companies Assets.
• Assisting in Cost analysis and suggestion in cost control.
• Excellent working knowledge in Excel like pivot table, graph and chart and well-versed with excel formulas.
• Maintaining the accuracy of purchase register.
• Follow-up on timely payment for vendor invoices.
• Open for new ideas and challenges.
• Motivate and train the team constantly.
• Implement Inventory and Stock management process.
• Knowledge of Store Management.
• Hands-on experience with purchases of Computer Hardware/Software's and computer accessories (Import local).
• Knowledge of local and international taxes and legal requirements.
• Prior knowledge and experience of custom clearance procedures and STPI, SEZ formalities will be added advantage
• Familiar with all documentation for taking approval and bonding, Debonding under STPI, SEZ of business units.
• Strong knowledge of Indirect taxes related to Customs and GST
, Skills & Experience Required:
• 8 – 10 Years of experience in handling purchase, proven track record in implementing new processes preparation of MIS in excel, preparing and maintaining accounts payables.
• Knowledge about STPI, SEZ, hands on SAP is added advantage.
• Good Communication.
• Willing to learn and adapt to new opportunities and challenges.
• Detail oriented.
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Power point, SAP.