Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
About the team
The finance team aims to be a true business partner; whose principle objective is to provide the control framework and analytical support to help the business perform at its maximum potential.
About the Opportunity
Supporting the Head of Finance (Shared Services), the Financial Accounting and Shared Services Manager will be responsible for the provision of timely and accurate financial reporting of the EMEA shared services function.
In addition, the role will be responsible for maintaining robust balance sheet reconciliations, managing the weekly UK cashflow, overview of the UK fixed assets register and supporting HoF to manage the Shared Services budgets and forecasts. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small team.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly management reporting to strict timelines
• Management of the UK Accounts Payable function, including review of AP runs, manual payments and payroll transactions (including line managing the AP Supervisor currently in the team)
• Identify opportunities to simplify and streamline shared services processes and controls.
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts & support HoF in robust cash management.
• Maintenance of robust balance sheet reconciliations
• Management of UK fixed assets (including asset creation, capitalisation, retirement, depreciation)
• Play key role in the budgeting and forecast processes for the UK shared services business unit
• Partnering with shared service business leads
• Provision of support for the UK audit
• Mentoring and developing a small team
• Support HoF on various systems implementation projects (SAP HANA, Concur)
• Supervise inter-company process and ensure Company Policy deadlines are met as part of close process.
• Ad hoc tasks as required
The role will suit a strong and hands on finance professional in a fast paced and international environment. The successful candidate would require strong attention to detail, able to work on his or her own initiative and multi task.
Good communication skills are essential and it would be a distinct advantage to have experience of SAP.
• Finalist, Passed Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
• Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
• Strong communication skills (both verbally and written).
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a c. $1billion Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.