Manager - Admin Operations
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.
The Admin manager of our Bangalore location is responsible for liaising with Smart Works facilities team in planning, organizing, directing and supervising the physical office operations and all related projects within the site. The Admin manager will also oversee the transport operations of Deluxe work with the Deluxe facility leadership, our landlord, building management, general contractors, architects, moving companies, engineering firms and Deluxe business leadership to provide a safe, secure and clean environment for Deluxe's staff.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Manage facility and transport staff ensuring timely and quality service to our customers.
• Provide oversight in the following areas and resolve any associated issues by working with the appropriate vendor, internal department(s) and/or our facility provider: - housekeeping - plumbing - electrical - security - HVAC - gardening/plant services - elevator - and any other Facility issues that may arise
• Management and oversight of canteen, fire and safety, visitor management, asset management and front desk services.
• Manage transport services for the employees and visitors
• Member of the local security council, having responsibility for physical security at the site.
• Work closely with HR, finance and procurement to ensure compliance as it relates to vendor, STPI/SEZ, and labour laws.
• Execute closures of locations when required, including disposition of all assets, returning building in condition as described in terms of lease, and shut down of utilities, employee badges, etc.
• Develop local Facility budget by assisting in the forecasting, scoping and monitoring.
• Monitor service warranty contracts.
• Evaluate equipment performance and service warranty issues for capital equipment.
• Oversee the coordination and execution of all employee/workspace moves.
• Inform corporate and business unit management on facility conditions, responsibilities and decisions.
• Work with other Deluxe managers to trouble shoot issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• A degree in the construction or engineering or a related field is preferred.
• Total of 7 to 10 years proven experience in administration function.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction, facilities, maintenance or operations, with a proven track record in leading successful teams.
• Experience with construction/special project business cases, project tracking and cost management tools.
• Capable of working without close supervision and to set one's own priorities.
• Able to communicate skilfully and professionally with Deluxe team members and external vendors.
• Adept at analysing problems and recommending solutions.
• Awareness of physical and digital security procedures to work with and maintain confidential and company sensitive information.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends for high-risk projects or emergencies as needed.
• Intermediate user of MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we offer competitive pay and benefits program.