International Support Tech
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
SUMMARY: The Digital Support Technician for International is in place to respond professionally and timely to all requests and inquires made by our motion picture studio and exhibitor clients (theatres) and all other calls/inquiries coming into the Deluxe Technicolor Digital Support. They are also responsible for troubleshooting/working incidents through completion and issuing digital keys through Technicolor's Key Distribution Management system (KDM) based on studio requests and guidelines.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems and other web based programs used to perform job daily.
• Responsible for updating and reporting problems that arise with distressed key and/or content orders by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements. This involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up.
• Identify trends in the International support center and aide in developing documentation to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
• Creating KDM (Key Delivery Management) per studio guidelines; which give specific dates and times for play out of digital features.
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring.
• Communicate problems and solutions for any content related issues. Must have ability to make sound judgment when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting. Must have the skill to determine action to be taken that is appropriate for the situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent miss-outs.
• Ability to generate required reports from systems as well as read and utilize information.
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements by effectively communicating the ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
• Access and maintain knowledge bases and FAQ's resources on the Intranet to assist with troubleshooting and servicing the customer.
LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE:
• Provide quality service to DTDC's internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Deluxe Technicolor's Values always.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Technicolor confidential information.
• Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on software knowledge, installations and use. Microsoft applications, Database applications, Internet and internet protocols
• Basic computer abilities with the understanding of terminology and functionality.
• Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
• Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of military time, time zones, and ISO Country abbreviations.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above preferred. Two years of work related or management related experienced would be considered.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. Candidate must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Ability to sit for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift or transfer up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast paced environment.
• Working indoors in air conditioned atmosphere without access to see outside.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including week-ends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.