Help Desk Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
Help Desk Technician I
* Individual should have 1.5-3 years of experience in a Service Desk/Technical Support environment.
* Extensive experience with Windows XP/Win 7 and Macintosh OS X.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office 2010/16 with Outlook in an Exchange environment.
* Assist in testing and deploying software upgrades and installations.
* Assist in Windows domains management.
* Perform user account management activities.
* Sound knowledge of Active Directory
* Sound knowledge of PC, network hardware and software trouble-shooting.
* Candidates with previous remote support experience for American end-users will be given preference.
* Knowledge of ITIL methodology.
* Resolve and document all customer incidents and requests. Documenting all incidents and requests. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents following documented procedures and solutions.
* Familiarity with telecommunications services including VOIP, wireless and video conferencing.
* Familiarity with security services including Anti-Virus, VPN, OTP tokens and Digital Certificates.
* High level understanding of business functions and the ability to discern impact of end user requests and defects in IT infrastructure on the business.
* Broad current knowledge of information technology products, services, and processes.
* Ability to interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.