Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to CIO and her department which includes calendaring, expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, preparing presentations and confidential information for meetings. Must have a strong ability to work
independently and use sound judgment. They will also coordinate travel and support for the CIO's direct reports.
• Actively manage a very busy calendar for CIO, ensuring that requests and conflicts are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Arrange and actively manage executive management meetings for the CIO and her direct reports, including conference bridges and video conferencing as required.
• Book and actively manage domestic and international travel arrangements for the CIO.
• Book and actively manage all international travel for all departmental staff.
• Book and actively manage all travel to be booked on CIO or CTO credit cards.
• Reconcile and prepare expense reports per the travel policy through Concur for the CIO and CTO.
• Coordination of software renewals with accounting as requested for Burbank and Solana Beach staff.
• Ordering supplies for Burbank and Solana Beach staff.
• Handle confidential information, documents and legal documents appropriately.
• Answer telephone, screen calls and manage messages.
• Coordinate recurring and single departmental events and meetings as requested by CIO.
• Coordinate catering for meetings.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Executive/Administrative Assistant preferred.
• Minimum 2 years supporting C-level executives with international travel and expense management.
• Must be energetic and very proactive, someone who welcomes a challenge and is able to work in a fast-moving, quick response, demanding, flexible environment with limited day to day supervision.
• Must be well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with various personalities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be a resourceful person with a professional manner that is aware this position requires the strictest confidentiality due to representing a high level of management.
• Knowledge of proper formats for letters, proper grammar, spelling and the ability to compose neat, accurate correspondence.
• Ability to work independently under general instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound judgment.
• Accuracy, productivity and dependability are important attributes.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
• Experience managing complex travel and business expenses and reconciliation including foreign currency conversion, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Concur with recent proven experience is required.
• Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
At the core of our values is our desire to "Pursue Diversity." We believe that different experiences and perspectives are advantages and are committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of all people across our global footprint. We promote
a culture of inclusion where all individuals are treated fairly, with respect, and have the opportunity to excel in their careers.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.