Creative Technical Lead
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
• Join a creative team to collaborate in the technical concepting, creation and implementation of marketing ideas applied across of a broad spectrum of project types: mobile apps, websites, second screen applications, UI development, social media.
• Must possess hands on knowledge and deep technical understanding of Application Development, Web Development, Web Design, UI/UX; with prior working experience as a App Developer, Web Designer or Technical Designer.
• Must have current or prior working experience as a Project Lead, Technical Lead, or Technical Creative Lead in conceptualizing a project, and see it through completion.
• Previous working experience in collaborating or managing a team of developers, and designers to drive a project through completion.
• Strong communication skills to help relay technical concepts and real-world applications in a concise and meaningful way to clients.
• Robust collaborative drive & ability to execute across tech, creative and sales teams.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-sets:
• Analyze, design, implement and lead development processes.
• Ability to establish standards, guidelines and best practices.
• 10 years of application development experience.
• 5 years' experience with UI technologies.
• Familiar with graphic design, layout, Responsive Design and typography.
• 3~5 years of direct of indirect working experience with application development languages including but not limited to Objective C and C/C .
• BA degree or 3 years related experience.
• Must be able to produce work in a timely, cost conscious, and productive manner.
• Possess a good attitude and sense of humor.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Please provide samples of interactive and web work.