Creative Director 3D
Deluxe EntertainmentBarcelona, ES
Full Time Job
Deluxe are currently looking for an experienced and talented Creative Director focused in 3D, digital artist, to join our team. The role will be to work alongside our exceptional CGI and VFX Artists creating all types of 3D Visual Effects for high-end commercial and digital projects and be the point of contact with our clients, mostly advertising agencies, giving them support on developing each idea/project and coordinating it with our team.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Understand the client needs and transform the idea into an internal project following the client requirements
• Attending client meetings and involvement with initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
• Creating visually stunning and photo-real visual, Hyperrealism effects for high-end Commercial projects
• Breaking-down and quoting on complex CGI and VFX projects
• Attending shoots and supervising CGI and VFX requirements on-set
• Complete high quality work, on time and to specification
• Nurturing our talent within the 3D department including helping with creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary
The person/Skills and Experience required:
• European Visa or work permit
• At least 5 years proven and demonstrable experience in a similar role
• In-depth knowledge of VFX techniques, workflow
• Excellent understanding of CG techniques and technologies
• Knowledge of advanced 3D
• Creative and problem solver
• Excellent communication skills
• English advanced
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in a fast paced Commercials environment desirable
• Spanish intermediate
We will only accept applications with a Reel or professional portfolio
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours. Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.