Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
About the Opportunity
Deluxe Broadcast Services based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Commercials Co-ordinator to join the team in Chiswick.
• This is an entry level position working with the Senior Manager Production Services, the Commercials Co-ordinator will oversee the efficient co-ordination of commercial content processing and tracking for specified CEEMA markets at The Walt Disney Company's London Origination Centre in Chiswick Park.
• Work closely with schedulers to ensure commercial content is available for playout to meet campaign/schedule requirements.
• To be responsible for the smooth operation of the end to end commercial process for specified CEEMA and Nordic channels.
Overview of responsibilities:
• To be a main point of contact for commercials for specified CEEMA and Nordic channels.
• Production of weekly spreadsheet of titles and/or input to status tracking and asset & content management systems, required to prioritize delivery and processing order for impending transmission.
• Liaison with Compliance, Presentation, Scheduling and Technical staff to balance availability, delivery and acceptance of materials between Operations processing and TX schedule.
• To maintain a comprehensive record of all material checked, approved, registered.
• Investigate and follow up on any reported commercial problems.
• Use of Station Management System (IBMS), including Galaxy reporting to assist in tracking / monitoring the process and data, and the AdStream commercial management system.
• Undertake delegated projects / tasks from Senior Manager Production Services as required.
• 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
• Innovative approach to work and problem solving
• Language skills in relation to the above countries preferred.
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel)
• Eager and ready to learn
• Computer literacy essential.
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world. Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business. Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
Our company values follow.
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.