Client Services Lead
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Client Services is looking for the next superstar to be part of the team. The ideal candidate is LA savvy, knowledgeable of local trendy /high end eateries, and resourceful to meet client needs within their function. We have had many success stories with runners who have moved up within the company as this position has exposure to the full range of creatives and executives. Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment a plus!
This position provides meals, drinks, and snacks for clients and staff. They will also maintain the presentation, cleanliness, and organization of the edit rooms, kitchen, and common areas. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients and staff both in person and over the phone are required.
• Coordinate and assist in all manners of food and beverage preparation.
• Maintain kitchen cleanliness, this includes dishwashing and detailing appliances.
• Monitor the bays and common areas for overall tidiness and upkeep.
• Full-range set-up, assist, and breakdown for client and industry events. This includes bussing, serving, food and beverage prep, and other event needs.
• Assist Client Service Manager with duties as needed.
• 1-2 years' hospitality/events related experience required.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to lift/carry items weighing up to 25lbs.