Deluxe EntertainmentParis, IL
Full Time Job
The Business Controller will be responsible for the French Distribution Branch.
1/ Business Control
• Manage the P&L and Balance sheet of two Business lines. Ensuring report, control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
• Support the closing of monthly and yearly accounts. Ensure financial planning processes for revenue and expenses as well as assets and liabilities.
• Provide BU with financial in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge to support management in their targets management.
• Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with BU managers. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus Plan and Forecast.
• Support the process of forecast and budget.
• Finance contact for development and maintenance of IT systems with finance impact.
• Ad hoc tasks occurring on Business Finance-function.
2/ Statutory Accounts
• Managing 3 people among which, payroll manager, accountant and biller/cash collector.
• Support accounting team, organize and ensure the accuracy of statutory accounts. Ensure that all local statutory accounts comply with French legal GAAP.
• Support and organize the cash collection with AR accountant and BU managers.
• Liaise with auditors/tax authorities for the accounts approval/request.
• Ensure the statutory accounts are properly published on yearly basis.
• Education: Master degree in Corporate Finance.
• Fluent in English, speech and writing.
• First experience gained in an Operation Business Finance department.
• Ability to formulate and understand business situations by breaking them down.
• Identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands.
• Ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
• Willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes.
• Strong systems experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
• First experience gained in reporting/financial systems (such as SAP, Hyperion… ) are welcome.