Bids & Billing Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Bids & Billing Manager - Studio. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Bids & Billing Manager - Studio is responsible for overseeing the centralized bids & billing process workflow, maintenance of billing platform and filing system, and ensure special billing arrangements are carried out. The Bids & Billing Manager - Studio will handle all aspects of bids & billing for our Studio clients. The Bids & Billing Manager - Studio will work closely with their team to address any issues with client bids and billings, and perform scheduled and ad hoc reporting. The Bids & Billing Manager - Studio will act as a subject matter expert and coach for the centralized bids & billing workflow. In addition to leading the bids & billing processes, the Bids & Billing Manager - Studio will also supervise the daily operations of Bids & Billing Coordinators.
• Responsible for providing leadership and direction for Bids & Billing Coordinators.
• Oversee the bids process and assign working responsibilities for each member of the Bids & Billing team to ensure that optimal margin on Deluxe Client bids is reached.
• Oversee the billing process and assign working responsibilities for each member of the Bids & Billing team to ensure bids & bills are accurate and sent out on time.
• Coordinate the set up and implementation of billing process as required by SAP Billing team, including communicating with Project Managers, Clients and Billing team from initiation through completion of the billing process.
• Ensure timely bids & billing submissions, resolution of billing rejections, preparation of billing reports and more.
• Generate and maintain workflow to ensure accurate bids & billing information per client.
• Communicate with Account Directors, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and AP Team to resolve bids & billing issues.
• Manage and allocate Bids & Billing staff resources to ensure that internal and external inquiries and projects are responded to accurately and on time.
• Provide billing summary reports to management weekly.
• Recommend policies and procedures to ensure consistency and standardization of bids & billing processes.
• Coordinate and/or provide database system and procedural training as needed.
• Handle administrative issues relating to staff, including performance reviews, requests for time off, etc.
• Special projects as assigned by upper management and manager.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.