Assistant Manager, QPI
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
• Assistant Manager – Quality & Process Improvement will be part of the quality and process improvement initiatives in accordance with the client and company requirements.
• The role will provide optimal business solutions to meet the client's business requirements, adding value through adoption of best practice, business process improvement and elimination of redundant activities within the business process.
• The role will also provide an atmosphere of operations excellence across the processes by ensuring a stable and predictable environment
• The role requires experience in working in a cross functional environment and driving change and innovation culture effectively
• Evaluate current processes by performing gap analysis, implement corrective action plans and monitor the effectiveness of the solutions on an ongoing basis.
• Identify and develop key metrics that provide data on quality and process performance and help identify process improvement opportunities.
• Baseline the capabilities of the current processes.
• Perform time and motion studies
• Drive the innovation/idea generation program
• Perform the process audits and design the transaction quality audits.
• Identify the key failure points in the process and implement suitable controls to avoid any surprises.
• Identify and drive the key process improvement projects using six sigma/Lean methodologies.
• Develop insights through business analytics
• Design MIS Reporting and Dashboards, Standardizing reporting process and formats.
• Training the operations team on problem solving and quality concepts.
• Education & Experience:
• Should have 6 to 8 Years of experience in driving the quality control ,quality assurance and process improvement initiatives in a cross functional environment
• • Knows how to obtain and use data, and comfortable with statistical concepts
• Training experience in quality tools
• Exposure to any quality certification (e.g. ISO, eSCM, COPC) will be an added advantage
• Six Sigma Certification is required.
• Green Belt /Black Belt preferred.
• Skills & Personal Attributes:
• Candidate must have a graduate degree; MBA preferred with good academic track record.
• Excellent command on English language.
• Individual should have strong analytical, problem solving, people management and influencing skills
• Excellent command on MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
Position reports to Director – Quality and Process Improvement