Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager in our Client Services Trailer Team. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for developing and supporting the day to day relationship between Deluxe and the Client. The AM reports to the Director of Marketing Services.
The successful candidate will become a primary point of contact for our clients and take responsibility for the successful delivery of large scale trailer campaigns for both in theatres (DCP output) and/or online/social media (video masters and transcodes). There may also be ad hoc requirements across the other trailer accounts which form the Deluxe Technicolor Client Services Trailer Team.
The AM is charged with acquiring and consolidating information relevant to each project, passing this information on to operational areas in a concise and structured way and ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be required to work with operational heads and other internal stakeholders to explore workflow efficiencies in the fast moving trailering and marketing materials world.
You will help manage the creation of work orders which will drive the localization of trailer content and work alongside a wide range of departments including Subtitling, Content Services, DFX and Mastering.
The AM will work closely with the Senior Trailer Manager and Account Coordinators to ensure that the DTDC operational areas and clients have all relevant information pertaining to a project.
• Own and develop the client relationship
• Work collaboratively with clients to ensure the smooth running of projects
• Work with other members of the client services trailer team and operations to ensure that deadlines are met
• Have a thorough understanding of the account rate card and billing structure
• Liaise with Project Management regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
• Gather and assimilate client information
• Provide detailed planning and forecasting to operational areas
• Provide quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained in a timely fashion
• Create and maintain media orders where required in supporting the Account Coordinators
• Help to manage the graphic localization process if applicable to client
• Troubleshoot technical issues out in the field, and internally, by working with the relevant operational teams to provide solutions
• Liaise with other UK and international DTDC entities to facilitate end-to-end workflows for client projects
• Learn, understand and adhere to DTDC workflows and procedures as well as new technologies relating to digital cinema and online video
• Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensuring POs are gathered in a timely fashion to ensure stable cash flow
• Host client QC sessions
• The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred
• 2 years' of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.