Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
• Create and maintain reports by acquiring data and entering into spreadsheets. This may include progress status reports, asset tracking, priority list updates, project task list, etc.
• Data entry into production/scheduling software. This may include project creation, client specifications, delivery dates, rates and service estimates, etc.
• Verify project-relevant documents: This may include purchase orders, client approval notices, asset details etc.
• Assist Account Managers with billing orders – including creating and updating a weekly schedule of completed orders ready to be invoiced.
• Prepare and send internal communication emails to critical internal departments regarding timelines, project updates, and revisions.
• Communication with clients regarding rush requests/urgencies around sensitive material.
• Other duties as assigned.