Intern - Theatrical/TV/Film Talent Agency
DDO Artists AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DDO Artists Agency is seeking a part-time intern for the Theatrical/TV/Film Department. With offices in LA and NY, DDO is a bi-coastal talent agency that takes pride in the personalized relationships we form with our diverse roster of clients. Our work environment leans towards casual, but can quickly become fast-paced - great for promoting growth in our interns. You'll be working side-by-side with the department agent & assistant, interacting with clients, and learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. You'll also receive a Performance Review with constructive feedback at the end of your internship. DDO is a great place to begin or continue your journey into the entertainment industry!
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Mon/Wed/Fri, 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (If necessary, we are willing to accommodate half-days and other alterations)
- Unpaid, but with opportunities to move up since we hire almost exclusively from within!
- College credit available upon request
- MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office
- MUST have a positive attitude and eagerness to learn about the entertainment business
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
- Working with online accounts used by actors and casting (Actor's Access, Breakdown Express, Sides Express)
- Calling out auditions to talent and responding to messages
- Filing confidential client information both physically and digitally (inEntertainment)
- Maintaining our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram)
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office, PC Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
- Why you'd be a good fit for our agency & Theatrical department
- Your availability (Days and hours)
- A movie you're most excited to see (upcoming or recent)
- If you do not include all of the above, your application will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online