David Weise & AssociatesEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Summary: To provide administrative support to Royalties Department.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Post royalty receipts to Royalty Accounting Summaries (RAS) *
• Prepare Client Royalty Summaries for review *
• Track income from all royalty sources on a daily basis *
• Maintain and catalog royalty-related information to subdirectory *
• Complete royalty registration forms, direct deposits forms, invoices and other
royalty-related forms for clients *
• Enters publishing receipts into Counterpoint *
• Other royalty-related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Oral and Written Communication Skills
-Fluent Command of English
-Time Management Skills
-Problem Solving Skills
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
-Proficiency in Windows
-Willingness to Work Overtime
Education / Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online