Business Services - Supply Clerk
David Weise & AssociatesEncino, CA
Full Time Job
We are a business management/accounting firm currently looking for a Supply Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Purchase and maintain office supplies getting necessary approvals.*
• Process and complete staff supply requests.*
• Receive and check supply orders for accuracy.*
• Stock conference rooms and maintain partner kitchen.*
• Maintain kitchens per firm protocol.*
1) Empty dishwasher.
2) Make coffee.
3) Load and run dishwashers.
4) Clean coffee pots.
5) Wipe down counters.
• Maintain office equipment and service when necessary.*
• Approve, supply and service invoices.*
• Pickup and assemble office equipment. *
• Perform Monday, Wednesday and Friday bank and post office runs.*
• Follow up with staff, vendors and your supervisor to confirm supply requests and job duties are completed.*
• Thoroughly review current inventory, supply orders and office equipment to ensure that it is accurate and received in a timely manner.*
• Manage, retrieve, collect, supply and assist in all inter office moves and new hire workstations.*
• Assist IT Manager in moving computers or ordering equipment as directed. *
• Perform all daily and weekly duties (attached). *
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Ability to follow instructions
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license and auto insurance
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online