David Saxe Productions LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable and confident employee with good problem solving skills to join our Team. As the Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for providing clerical support to the accounting department, in accordance with regulatory requirements and company procedures. This position requires proven accounting and bookkeeping experience and is best suited for focused candidates who are dedicated, self-driven, and team-oriented.
• Apply accounting principles, regulations, and policies to all work duties
• Assist with regular bank reconciliations
• Keep sensitive information confidential
• Perform general office support like filing and other administrative tasks
• Maintain, verify, and update numerous ledgers
• Provide assistance with invoices and payments
• Help provide and prepare information for reports in a timely manner
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable clerk
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Familiarity in MS office and QuickBooks
• Competency with Excel spreadsheets, intermediate level and above only
• Data entry skills. Attention to detail. General math skills. Proficiency using financial software. Reporting skills. Verbal communication and organization skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in order to meet all applicable deadlines.
• AA or Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or another related field preferred
• Working environment is fast-paced.
• Frequent sitting throughout the work shift
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
• Medical insurance
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Paid time off
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online