Special Events Coordinator
Darin Pfeiffer ConsultingNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
The Special Events Coordinator works closely with the events team and directly under the CEO, Darin Pfeiffer. This person will manage and lead special events, that include but are not limited to, movie premieres & specialty screenings in both New York City and Los Angeles.
- Manage guest lists for all Darin Pfeiffer events by inputting RSVP's and handling talent/studio invites.
- Lead check-in onsite for screening and after parties.
- Design/Create Invites, Screening Tickets, Party Tickets, Staff Badges and other collateral material.
- Manage seating/hard ticketing the theater.
- Organize and continually update database of contacts.
**Job Description includes but is not limited to the above.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in events and/or entertainment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Superior Attention to Detail.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple events at one time.
- Proficiency on computers and with Microsoft Office applications, most notably Excel.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Available to work nights and some weekends.
- Proficiency in photoshop.
- Knowledgeable of Filmmakers, Films and Entertainment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online